Sunday, January 25, 2009

another day in the neighborhood
















I'll probably be roaming around Spain for a good 10 days if not 12, depending on the teachers decision to let me skip an extra class. I have Ireland, lake district, and Switzerland all booked, that and also Italy at the end!!! I'm so excited, Tomorrow I'm going to book Amsterdam and Greece, cool huh? Hopefully I can roam Spain and speak spanish for over a week, and even hit Tangier (where Jason Bourne went, yes!!).

We went exploring today and hiking all around the outskirts of the Harlaxton Grounds, it was pretty awesome. In the picture on the left are my brothers. From left to right: Marques, Aaron, me JT and then Travis. On the right: JT is on the left and Aaron is in the middle. We're on top of a building we found. Got ahead with some homework today and now am going to sleeeeeeeeeep.

brad the builder

No comments:

Post a Comment