When we got here we were given keys and little electronic things that let us into the castle. It turned out that me Kyla and Aaron were in the Carriage House. It's away from the castle about 200 yards, and prettty sweet. As Aaron and I got to our room, we realized that we were in a room of 4, cool. So thanks to George we both got top bunks to Travis (O' Claire)and JT (William Jewell). No big deal, and both these guys turned out to be cool.
After unpacking just a bit, we all ate dinner and I met one of the professors, Chuck. He just plopped himself down at our table and introduced himself. Turns out he teaches both of my marketing classes, which is pretty sweet. So he knows me and Alexis already, which could prove to be handy. For dinner we had fish and chips (french fries) and PEAS!!!! It was excellent after the long trips with no real food. When dinner was finished, we met in our groups and I happen to be apart of the Levellers group. We said our names and stuff and got a mini tour of the bottom level of the castle. After that I walked around with Alexis and looked for secret passage ways and lemme tell ya, they must be called secret for a reason, I didn't find a single one. Before I went to bed, I had a glass of wine at the Bistro, which is the bar that is located in the bottom of the castle, and the only place you can have alcohol on this dry campus, hah. I came back and skyped (video chatted and talk) a bit with some people up in the castle and then went to bed. Day 1 in the books.
-brad the brute
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment