A bridge that I made a wish to like I always do, Dublin Ireland --->
4 days of school and enough work for 6, wonderful. Don't panic, it's really not that bad, the 4 days of school is right, but the workload is not that much, well, except last week, that was pretty stressful. So this week is pretty full of events, tomorrow I turn in my British Studies outline over William Wallace! and also have a physics test! Tuesday, I have a promotions marketing test, but I think I have figured his tests out so I should be good to go. Wednesday, we, as an entire student body, go to Belvior Castle, it's pronounced "beaver", go figure. Monday night, after my outline and test are through, I have basketball practice and then I need to study for that Marketing Test.
Check out this story of William Wallace, could be true, could be false, no one knows because only the last 9 years of his questionable length of life was documented.
In the estimated year of 1296, young William Wallace, estimated 18 years old, was fishing for trout on a sunny Sunday afternoon on the 23rd of the month which was usually a feasting day. 5 Englishman (soldiers) were on horseback and decided deviate their usual path and demand that Wallace give them all his trout. Wallace civilly agreed to give them half. The Lord of the place he was at, and soon to be King of Scotland, decided that this deed of Wallace's deserved permission to allow Wallace to continue fishing, so he said it. Wallace on the other hand, did not appreciate being told what he is allowed to do, so he said so to the English Lord. The English Lord did not like the fact that this mere Scot was talking to an Englishman, especially royalty with such equalizing attitude, and dismounted his horse and lunged at Wallace after desheathing his sword. Wallace, parried the attack with his fishing pole! and then smacked the Lord across the face which sent the English Lord's sword flying into the air in which landed right into Wallace's hand, sounding a little more like me huh, Wallace proceeded to cut the English Lord's head off in a single swipe. Two Englishman thought it wise to then proceed to attack Wallace, which resulted in a thundering swipe through the chest starting with the collar bone, and a dismembered sword hand. losers. The other two ran like Bert from his Camera and booked it home. Wallace took the extra horses, his catch for the day, and the loot from the soldiers, and proceeded to bring home his feast to his family, all in a days work.
Cool, huh?
Well, that story will find its way into my paper somehow. Cadbury world is where I left off. WOW A.D.D. The tour of the factory was cool and we got chocolate, pretty much the whole story...haha. Anyways, on to my week, and then I can tell you about this past weekend!!! So after Belvior Castle, we have, nothing! yes! Thursday is a crazy day in ways you wouldn't believe! O.k so not really, it's believable, but check it out...Thursday, we have a volleyball versus a prison team. Our coach says that when he takes teams in there in previous years they are always intimidated. Sorry, but that doesn't run in the family. Sometimes, you got to kick a little. After my game, we are headed to the airport to sleep for the night so that we can leave for GREECE in the morning!!! SWEEEEET.
O.K. rewind time. This past weekend I went skiing in Switzerland. yes. This past weekend I went skiing in Switzerland. I took some videos, and some sweet pictures, wow it was simply beautiful. At my hostel in Geneva, my roommate was from Spain. I was in heaven. Traveling with 6 girls is different, so Friday when we got there we walked around and just soaked in the city and the 6 girls walked ahead of me and Danile while we conversed in Spanish (he barely spoke english, awesome!!) I was inspired and impressed with myself of how much one can do when they are pushed to the limit (language barrier, haha) During my trip to Spain, I might go visit Daniel at his house. Back to skiing, we left at 8:30 am on Saturday to drive a little less than 2 hours to go Ski. We arrived, immediately rented Skies and sitcks and boots and were off. The runs were tough but I had the time of my life. Reds and blacks and some blues were good. I enjoyed the challange of Blacks and was not really surprised of how it just came natural to ski again. Anyways, hope you enjoyed the show.
-brad the barrier breaker
aka William Wallace
No comments:
Post a Comment